Appalachian Community Services offers a variety of rehab services which are outlined below. We encourage you to contact this Murphy, NC rehab to verify and get more detail on addiction treatment services which are offered in Murphy.
- General Murphy substance abuse treatment
Appalachian Community Services offers the following addiction treatment programs in Murphy.
- Murphy outpatient addiction rehab
Appalachian Community Services in Murphy, NC caters addiction treatment programs to special groups:
- Individuals inflicted by drug and/or alcohol addiction
Appalachian Community Services costs and payment information.
- Treatment costs: Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
- Rehab payment options: Self payment, Medicaid, Medicare, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
Treatment in Murphy at Appalachian Community Services is available in the following language(s): English
- K reviewed 7 months ago
- last edited 7 months ago
Was handcuffed by cop on court order to be forcibly taken to hospital to be involuntarily commited under false pretences of being suicidal when I stressed to psychiatrist Italked to on a monitor for 30 seconds that I was not.
Was released after a more extensive review by another psychiatrist who was confused why I was even there
Now appalachin won’t see me ever again and i have no idea how I will be able to refill my medications and they don’t care.
They did not want me to be their problem an now I’m not not anymore.
I’m sure they are happy.
- You must login to post comments