Pathway House Womens Program offers a variety of rehab services which are outlined below. We encourage you to contact this Rochester, MN rehab to verify and get more detail on addiction treatment services which are offered in Rochester.
- General Rochester substance abuse treatment
- Rochester halfway house and/or sober living
Pathway House offers the following addiction treatment programs in Rochester.
- Inpatient addiction treatment in Rochester
- Long term residential treatment in Rochester
Pathway House in Rochester, MN caters addiction treatment programs to special groups:
- Individuals inflicted by drug and/or alcohol addiction
Pathway House costs and payment information.
- Treatment costs: Unknown
- Rehab payment options: Self payment, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid)
Treatment in Rochester at Pathway House Womens Program is available in the following language(s): English
- JR reviewed 2 weeks ago
- last edited 2 weeks ago
I have a relative that was just transferred from Olmsted County jail for drug abuse treatment. She’s been there less than 2 weeks and is free to come and go as she pleases. She spent all last weekend with her boyfriend and just last night was in a city 20 miles away from the facility. I would rather she be in jail than in the treatment facility where she is free to come & go as she darn well pleases. She is suppose the be monitored and treated as a part of her probation .and it sure looks like nobody cares where she is or what she is doing. Maybe she should be back in jail instead of free to run the streets.
- You must login to post comments