Oops looks like
you're not logged in!

< Go Back

Login as a Guest

Login as a User

Where can you get help for alcohol abuse?

  1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Addiction
  4. >
  5. Where can you get help for alcohol abuse?
Asked: 2018-01-31 09:38:06
My dad’s drinking problem is only getting worse. I’m concerned for his safety and his future. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should take him to get the help he so desperately needs?


Answered: 2018-02-01 10:54:12

I’m so sorry to hear you are going through such a tough time. It’s horrible to watch your loved ones go down this path. You should get in touch with a local rehabilitation center, and/or a medical professional. They can help you come up with a plan for getting your dad the support and medical attention he needs.


Answered: 2018-02-02 02:58:48

This is such a huge challenge for you and your family to go through, but please hang in there and be proud of yourself for trying to help your dad. I would recommend you contact a rehabilitation center in your local area, as well as a doctor or medical professional that knows your dad’s history. As a team, you all can determine the best plan of action for getting your dad help that could save his life.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers

Have an addiction specialist help you.
Find the treatment you deserve!