Welcome to the alcohol and drug addiction treatment center in Longwood, FL that proudly serves Female and Male within the ages of Children/adolescents and Adults. With a smoking policy that states: Smoking not permitted, this substance abuse rehab is proficient in providing the best in addiction treatment and patient care.
Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Treating addiction appropriately is a delicate process that requires experienced professionals who execute effective, evidence-based treatment methods.
Grove Counseling Center Inc puts patient care on top of that list, providing special language services for those who need it which are Services for the deaf and hard of hearing .
Individualized addiction treatment programs are designed after an initial assessment and entail designated treatment methods to be utilized and how long of a time period the program will require. Here, Outpatient , Intensive outpatient treatment and Regular outpatient treatment is offered to facilitate all treatment programs.
Addiction Treatment Programs
The outpatient programs at this substance abuse treatment facility provide highly intensive therapy to patients struggling with addiction. Requiring patients to make regular, routine visits to the facility ensures that the appropriate methods of addiction treatment are being executed while the patient continues to live at home.
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
Addiction is a disease of the brain and Grove Counseling Center Inc is committed to treating patients with the evidence-based treatment approaches necessary to achieve success.
The unique treatment approaches utilized in this facilities programs includes:
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- 12-step facilitation approach
- Brief intervention approach
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Anger management
- Community reinforcement plus vouchers
- Relapse prevention
The unique treatment approaches support special programs and groups that effectively address underlying issues associated with addiction while providing the tools and life-skills needed to cope in sobriety. The special programs and groups supported here are:
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Seniors or older adults
- Pregnant/postpartum women
- Adult women
- Adult men
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons who have experienced sexual abuse
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence
- Transitional age young adults
Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services
Treating addiction here in Longwood, Florida is a very delicate process that requires therapeutic methods that support the overall variables. These therapeutic methods this facility incorporates are:
- Case management
- Consumer-run (peer-support) services
- Nicotine replacement therapy
- Non-nicotine smoking/tobacco cessation medications
- Screening for tobacco use
- Smoking/tobacco cessation counselling
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Assistance with obtaining social services
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Comprehensive substance abuse assessment
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Discharge Planning
- Employment counseling or training
- Interim services for clients
- Mental health services
- Outreach to persons in the community
- Substance abuse education
- Self-help groups
- Screening for mental health disorders
- Screening for substance abuse
Rock-bottom is not an ideal place to live and now it’s time to treat the disease suffered by you or a loved one for too long. Take advantage of the financing options that include Cash or self-payment, Medicaid, Private health insurance and Federal.
There are also payment assistance options available to help which are: Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors) and Payment assistance (check with facility for details)
We strongly urge you to reach out directly to this substance abuse treatment facility if you are left with more questions. Get the addiction treatment you need now, either for yourself or a loved one. It’s time!