Providing diligent patient care, VA NJ Healthcare System specializes in Mental health treatment utilizing customized treatment programs that outfit patients’ needs by employing the following treatment approaches.
- Individual psychotherapy
- Group therapy
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Activity therapy
- Psychotropic medication
- Telemedicine therapy
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
These drug and alcohol treatment approaches address Mental health services. The road to recovery from a substance abuse problem is challenging, but VA NJ Healthcare System offers Outpatient programs that nurture a healthy transition to sobriety.
The Outpatient program works to help a drug or alcohol addict heal themselves by addressing underlying issues and instilling new coping mechanisms. The addict transitions to sobriety while being able to continue living at home and manage day to day responsibilities.
Drug and Alcohol Rehab
VA NJ Healthcare System welcomes Male and Female and Young adults , Adults and Seniors (65 or older) and has a smoking policy which states: Smoking permitted in designated area.
Addiction Treatment Programs
Teaching addicts how to live a life of sobriety utilizing effective social and life skills is essential to the special programs and groups facilitated by addiction specialists. The special programs and groups regularly held are:
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
- Persons with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with eating disorders
Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services
Making sure each patient receives optimum addicting treatment, this drug and alcohol treatment center in Hackensack, New Jersey also provides:
- Assertive community treatment
- Intensive case management
- Case management
- Chronic disease/illness management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care service
- Nicotine replacement therapy
- Non-nicotine smoking/tobacco cessation medications
- Screening for tobacco use
- Suicide prevention services
- Smoking/tobacco cessation counselling
Committing to a drug rehab treatment program is a great step for an addict and VA NJ Healthcare System will nurture a positive transition to recovery. Financing options at this facility for the necessary transformation include Medicaid, Medicare, Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g. and U.S Department of VA funds.
If you have additional questions about this facility, we encourage you to reach out to them for more information about their services.