Providing proficient drug and alcohol treatment to patients who suffer the disease of addiction, this substance abuse facility in Allentown, PA addresses Substance Abuse Treatment Services with services that cater to Substance abuse treatment and Accepts clients on opioid medication .
Drug and Alcohol Rehab
This drug rehab proudly extends it addiction treatment services to Female and Male that are Young adults and Adults and expects that all will adhere to the smoking policy which entails: Smoking permitted in designated area.
Drug and alcohol addictions are extremely challenging for everyone involved and obtaining customized treatment for addiction is imperative to a life worth living. This addiction rehab provides comprehensive, individualized treatment within the Outpatient , Intensive outpatient treatment and Regular outpatient treatment programs.
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
With the initial assessment of the patient, a constructive and customized treatment program is designed to take place within an outpatient setting. Every patient responds to substance abuse treatment in a unique way, yielding different requirements. Patients benefit immensely from receiving intensive therapy, while they continue to live at home allowing the ability to manage their day to day responsibilities.
Enhancing the addiction treatment process, Treatment Trends Inc incorporates sophisticated and evidence-based treatment approaches paving the way to an easier and sober future. The valuable treatment approaches utilized by this treatment center include:
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- 12-step facilitation approach
- Brief intervention approach
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Motivational interviewing
- Anger management
- Relapse prevention
Addiction Treatment Programs
Supporting special groups and programs is an key value provided by Treatment Trends Inc and they are:
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Adult women
- Adult men
Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services
Patients learn valuable life-skills for brighter future along with incredible tools to use when attempting to cope with the everyday challenges in a sober life. Supporting the absorption of these life-skills and tools are the core addiction treatment servicers which are:
- Case management
- Consumer-run (peer-support) services
- Housing services
- Screening for tobacco use
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Aftercare/continuing care
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Comprehensive substance abuse assessment
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Discharge Planning
- HIV or AIDS education
- Interim services for clients
- Outreach to persons in the community
- Substance abuse education
- Screening for substance abuse
- Social skills development
- Hepatitis education
Providing high quality addiction treatment services in Allentown, Pennsylvania is necessary to produce the successful outcomes giving room to inspiration and hope. Financing is available here and the options include: Cash or self-payment, Medicaid and Federal.
Financial assistance is also available which includes: Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors) and Payment assistance (check with facility for details).
We highly encourage you to reach out directly to this drug rehab facility if you would like to receive more information on their services.