This is a well-established, highly proficient drug and alcohol rehab in Tacoma, WA that provides Substance Abuse Treatment Services with the following types of care:
- Substance abuse treatment
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
Addiction Treatment Programs
Specializing Female and Male within the Young adults and Adults, Pioneer Counseling Tacoma hosts special programs and groups constructed to address the underlying issues that led to the addiction in the beginning. The special programs and groups include Clients referred from the court/judicial system , Adult women and Adult men. The smoking policy dictates Smoking permitted in designated area.
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
Well known for their commitment to patient care, this addiction treatment facility customizes a treatment plan for each patient. The information taken from the initial assessment reveals to therapists and doctors the most effective treatment plan to assign. Each treatment plan designates the settings for treatment provided which are Outpatient , Intensive outpatient treatment and Regular outpatient treatment.
Outpatient addiction treatment programs provide the intensive therapy necessary to overcome the disease of addiction. It enables the patient to continue living at home, tending to everyday responsibilities while making routine visits to the facility to undergo their treatment plan.
The well-qualified therapists and counselors at this substance abuse treatment center employ the most effective, evidence-based treatment methods within each treatment plan. The highly-esteemed treatment approaches include Cognitive/behavioral therapy, Dialectical behavioral therapy, Substance abuse counseling approach , Rational emotive behavioral therapy , 12-step facilitation approach , Brief intervention approach , Contingency management/motivational incentive , Motivational interviewing and Relapse prevention .
Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services
With the commitment patient care and quality treatment, the addiction rehab provides services that support each customized treatment plan and they are;
- Case management
- Consumer-run (peer-support) services
- Housing services
- Screening for tobacco use
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Aftercare/continuing care
- Assistance with obtaining social services
- Child care for clients children
- Comprehensive mental health assessment
- Comprehensive substance abuse assessment
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Discharge Planning
- Domestic violence services – family or partner
- Early intervention for HIV
- Employment counseling or training
- HIV or AIDS education
- Health education services other than HIV/AIDS or hepatitis
- Interim services for clients
- Mental health services
- Outreach to persons in the community
- Substance abuse education
- Screening for mental health disorders
- Screening for substance abuse
- Social skills development
- Hepatitis education
Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Knowing what addiction can do to someone is something that Pioneer Counseling Tacoma understands. It’s a disease that needs to be treated as so. Financing for the treatment of this disease is available with methods that include Cash or self-payment, Medicaid and State financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid.
To help, there is payment assistance available which involves Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors).
If you are interested in more about the services this drug rehab in Tacoma, Washington provides, it is encouraged that you reach out to them directly as soon as you can so that a professional can be of more assistance to you.