Mix of Mental Health and Substance Abuse are the main focus of treatment at this alcohol and drug rehab in Santa Barbara, CA. Specializing in Substance abuse treatment , Detoxification, Buprenorphine maintenance , Buprenorphine detoxification , Buprenorphine used in treatment, Naltrexone (oral), Prescribes/administer buprenorphine and/or naltrexone , Acamprosate(Campral), Disulfiram(Antabuse) and Medications for psychiatric disorders), patients here genuinely benefit from the treatment programs. Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital boastfully functions around the progress and success of each patient as well as a commitment to patient care.
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
Having provided addiction treatment services successfully, this substance abuse treatment center in California has cultivated a unique portfolio of treatment approaches that are evidence-based. These treatment approaches have had phenomenal results revealing successful patient outcomes. The portfolio of treatment approaches include:
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- 12-step facilitation approach
- Brief intervention approach
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Motivational interviewing
- Anger management
- Relapse prevention
Addiction treatment services are provided to Female and Male within the ages of Young adults and Adults. The policy on smoking at this facility is: Smoking permitted in designated area.
Comprehensive, effective addiction treatment is an essential part of each treatment program run at this facility. Within Residential, Short-term residential and General Hospital(including VA hospital) settings, each patient is given the needed individual treatment and care that addresses underlying issues that caused the addict to use in the first place. With intense therapy, these issues are managed paving the way to a brighter future.
Addiction Treatment Programs
Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services
The experienced doctors and staff at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital run and manage unique groups and programs that cater to .
Services provided by Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital include:
- Case management
- Consumer-run (peer-support) services
- Housing services
- Nicotine replacement therapy
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Aftercare/continuing care
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Comprehensive substance abuse assessment
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Discharge Planning
- Domestic violence services – family or partner
- HIV testing
- Mental health services
- Substance abuse education
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- Self-help groups
- Screening for substance abuse
- Social skills development
- STD testing
- Transportation assistance
Drug and Alcohol Rehab
With a long-standing resume of success stories, patients truly benefit from the outstanding value derived from the individualized treatment programs along with the time and dedication put forth by the doctors and staff members. While an addict’s sobriety is priceless, Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital does offer financing with these methods: Cash or self-payment, Private health insurance and Military insurance (e.g..
When an addict has reached their rock-bottom, it’s clear they are feeling worse than they ever have. Getting them into an alcohol or drug rehab as soon as possible is ideal. If you would like more information on the services offered by this addiction facility, we encourage you to reach out to them directly so that they may appropriately address your inquiries.