Mix of Mental Health and Substance Abuse are the main focus of treatment at this alcohol and drug rehab in Bronson, FL. Specializing in Substance abuse treatment , Accepts clients on opioid medication and Medications for psychiatric disorders), patients here genuinely benefit from the treatment programs. Meridian Behavioral Healthcare Inc boastfully functions around the progress and success of each patient as well as a commitment to patient care.
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
Having provided addiction treatment services successfully, this substance abuse treatment center in Florida has cultivated a unique portfolio of treatment approaches that are evidence-based. These treatment approaches have had phenomenal results revealing successful patient outcomes. The portfolio of treatment approaches include:
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- 12-step facilitation approach
- Brief intervention approach
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Motivational interviewing
- Anger management
- Martix Model
- Relapse prevention
Addiction treatment services are provided to Female and Male within the ages of Adults. The policy on smoking at this facility is: Smoking not permitted.
Comprehensive, effective addiction treatment is an essential part of each treatment program run at this facility. Within Outpatient , Regular outpatient treatment and Computerized treatment settings, each patient is given the needed individual treatment and care that addresses underlying issues that caused the addict to use in the first place. With intense therapy, these issues are managed paving the way to a brighter future.
Addiction Treatment Programs
Providing outpatient substance abuse treatment in Bronson, Florida caters to the addiction level of each patient. The outpatient treatment provides intensive therapy for the patient while they can continue living in their own home. Regular, scheduled visits are made to the facility to receive treatment.
Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services
The experienced doctors and staff at Meridian Behavioral Healthcare Inc run and manage unique groups and programs that cater to Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Clients referred from the court/judicial system , Adult women and Adult men.
Services provided by Meridian Behavioral Healthcare Inc include:
- Case management
- Consumer-run (peer-support) services
- Non-nicotine smoking/tobacco cessation medications
- Screening for tobacco use
- Smoking/tobacco cessation counselling
- Treatment for gambling disorder
- Treatment for internet use disorder
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Aftercare/continuing care
- Treatment for non-substance abuse addiction disorder
- Assistance with obtaining social services
- Comprehensive mental health assessment
- Comprehensive substance abuse assessment
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Discharge Planning
- Early intervention for HIV
- HIV or AIDS education
- HIV testing
- Mental health services
- Substance abuse education
- Self-help groups
- Screening for mental health disorders
- Screening for substance abuse
- Social skills development
Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Language barriers can be a huge deal-breaker when it comes to finding an appropriate addiction treatment center. This drug rehab facility understands and offers Services for the deaf and hard of hearing for those who need it.
With a long-standing resume of success stories, patients truly benefit from the outstanding value derived from the individualized treatment programs along with the time and dedication put forth by the doctors and staff members. While an addict’s sobriety is priceless, Meridian Behavioral Healthcare Inc does offer financing with these methods: Cash or self-payment, Medicaid, Medicare, State financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid, Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g. and Federal.
There are also financial assistance programs available for those who need it.
When an addict has reached their rock-bottom, it’s clear they are feeling worse than they ever have. Getting them into an alcohol or drug rehab as soon as possible is ideal. If you would like more information on the services offered by this addiction facility, we encourage you to reach out to them directly so that they may appropriately address your inquiries.