This is a drug and alcohol rehab in Stayton, Oregon facilitating Substance abuse treatment and Do not use medication for opioid addiction focusing on Substance Abuse Treatment Services within convenient Outpatient , Intensive outpatient treatment and Regular outpatient treatment setting.
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
The Outpatient treatment programs enable clients to continue their daily responsibilities while still receiving the help they need learning new coping mechanisms essential for the day to day challenges brought on by life in sobriety.
Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services
Seasons Counseling Inc provides comprehensive drug and alcohol treatment by facilitating the following ancillary services:
- Housing services
- Screening for tobacco use
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Aftercare/continuing care
- Comprehensive substance abuse assessment
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Discharge Planning
- Interim services for clients
- Substance abuse education
- Self-help groups
- Screening for substance abuse
Specializing in individualized treatment, Seasons Counseling Inc’s smoking policy is ‘Smoking permitted in designated area’ and takes in Female and Male and Children/adolescents and Adults focusing on the following:
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- 12-step facilitation approach
- Motivational interviewing
- Martix Model
- Community reinforcement plus vouchers
- Relapse prevention
Addiction Treatment Programs
Regularly managed special programs and groups are facilitated at this substance abuse rehab in Oregon teaching clients essential skills used to cope with daily challenges in sobriety. These groups and programs cater to the following:
Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Getting in to a successful treatment program is the first step to creating a new life. Seasons Counseling Inc understands this and accepts Cash or self-payment and Private health insurance.
For any more specific information, we encourage you to reach out to this addiction treatment facility.