This substance abuse treatment facility in Ashland, PA provides individualized addiction treatment programs that cater to each client supporting a life-long road of recovery. Accepting Female and Male genders, and Young adults and Adults, Ashland Addiction Counseling specializes in Substance Abuse Treatment Services, by utilizing unique and customized treatment approaches that include the following:
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- 12-step facilitation approach
- Motivational interviewing
- Relapse prevention
These treatment approaches are combined with Substance abuse treatment and Accepts clients on opioid medication
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
Offering Outpatient and Regular outpatient treatment treatment services, each client gets into individualized treatment program unique to their needs and requirements.
Outpatient treatment allows the individual to continue their day to day responsibilities while getting the tools needed in recovery to cope with everyday trials in a sober manner.
Drug and Alcohol Rehab
This drug and alcohol rehab center in Ashland, PA allows Smoking not permitted making the transition from active addiction to recovery easier to manage.
Addiction Treatment Programs
There are special programs and groups cultivated and managed by professionals that teach the necessary tools to help cope with real-world situations. Tools they lost during active addiction or perhaps never had to begin with. These special programs and groups are:
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Seniors or older adults
- Pregnant/postpartum women
- Adult women
- Adult men
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons who have experienced sexual abuse
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence
- Transitional age young adults
Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services
The Ancillary Services provided at this substance abuse treatment center in [STATE] facilitate optimal treatment for each individual and their unique needs. These Ancillary Services include:
- Individual counseling offered
- Group counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Aftercare/continuing care
- Discharge Planning
Getting help with a substance abuse problem is the first step to a better life. Financing accepted by Ashland Addiction Counseling in Pennsylvania includes Cash or self-payment, Medicaid, Medicare and Federal.
We encourage you to reach out to this addiction rehab for any additional question that you might have.